8 February 2007

Crazy weather...

First it's raining for a week, and then suddenly the temperature drops to -25*C. I wore three pairs of socks today and my toes were still cold.

But some goods news too. Four of my books finally arrived! And my copy of the Song of Roland has both an English version and an old French one (well, parts of it anyway). Now I hope they hurry up and send the rest soon. I've already made room for them on my bookshelf.
Also, I finished The Iliad today. I can't wait to read The Odyssey. (One thing though... is it normal to laugh out loud when reading old texts like these?)

The essay about the Batavian revolt is coming, I swear! I'm almost finished with it now, but it still has to be edited a bit, I think. And it's getting rather long...

Ah well, time to put on another pair of socks and study for the history test tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

The weather is crazy here, too. Rain, wind, snow, rain, wind, snow, a bit of sunshine, ice rain ...

I'm looking forward to your essay, but take the time you need to write it. I know it's work, and having to do Physics homework doesn't make it any easier. :)

Smarty said...

Ha, finished it! It still needs editing and checking though. Ninjas in my novel is one thing, but they have to stay away from my essays ;)