22 January 2007

RIP writer's block! And no badminton...

Well, it's disappearing at least! I think the Celtic patterns helped. And the fact that I've finally got Earl Grey tea again doesn't hurt either. I've been living on Darjeeling for two weeks.
At 1 AM last night I suddenly got an idea about how to start the next chapter, and I stayed up half the night writing. I didn't get that far, though, because after a few pages my character decided it was time to do physics homework and started finding the density of wood's metal. Er... yeah. I took that as a sign that it was time for bed ;)
I'm still not completely satisfied with what I've written so far, but at least I've written *something*.

But despite the fact that I've finally gotten rid of that pesky writer's block, my day was far from brilliant. I got some sort of weird cramp when I was swimming on Friday, and my leg is still sore and stiff. The only thing I like about Mondays is the fact that there's badminton training, but yeah, I couldn't go today. Stupid leg.

1 comment:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Just write the book, you can edit it later.

Says she who always polishes every scene. ;)