21 January 2007

Tired....

I'm feeling completely drained... The aftereffects of yesterday's sugar high I guess. You see, to celebrate the fact that we survived the first term of the school year, my best friend and I had a sleepover this weekend. We spent half the night eating ice cream and watching extremely cheesy movies. Of course, cheesy movies become hilarious when you're sugar high, so there was a fair amount of randomness as well. Who'd have guessed that Hercules had a brother called Waffles? (Don't ask... Seriously). And then, still sugar high, we spent two hours playing 'Marry, kiss, push off a cliff', and since my friend is totally evil I ended up with people like Columbus and her geography teacher.

Right now I'm supposed to focus on my physics homework, which should be handed in tomorrow. I have to rewrite the entire friggin thing because I made *one* tiny mistake somewhere. Yaay.

I'm still not completely sure which books I'm going to buy. As soon as I can find enough time I'm going to have a good look around on play.com...

No comments: