1 June 2007

First day at work...

It wasn't too bad actually. My work uniform looks absolutely dreadful and I'm not too happy about having to cut up bits of dead animal all day, but it's alright. I'm tired though. I had seven hours of school today, and then five hours of work on top of that. Plus it's Friday, and Fridays are always the busiest (or so they say...). And, well, I feel like I kind of wasted an entire day... The weather has been beautiful lately, which doesn't happen very often, and I've been unable to enjoy it.
Never mind. I'm off to bed. I need to be back at the supermarket at 8 tomorrow morning, which means I have to be up around 7... On a Saturday! >.< There should be laws against that, lol.

Just a random picture. Troms, in northern Norway. Luckily I'm not that far north :)

No comments: