12 September 2007

Long time, no post

And it'll be even longer before I get something decent up here again. And by decent I mean something that isn't just a rant about homework - 'cause that's what this is, a rant.

Physics is a lot of work. So is math. And chemistry. And with "a lot", I mean the "having to stay up till after midnight every night just to finish the most important bits of homework"-kind. I'm still lagging behind though.
As if this isn't enough, we now have theoretical phys. ed. - we have to write incredibly long and detailed training schedules, one for every week throughout September and October.

I thought I could get a bit of homework done this weekend, but noooooo, I have to work. I talked to my boss back in August, and he said he'd email me my work schedule as soon as he'd figured it out, but after two email-less weeks I thought I'd better give him a call ('cause Norwegians, I've learned, never send emails or call when they promise). Sure enough, I have to work on Friday and Saturday. I don't mind that. But WHY couldn't he have emailed me earlier so that I could plan my homework a bit? Does he think I'm psychic, that I somehow *know* instinctively when I have to go to work without anyone telling me?

To this, add two weeks of cold, rainy weather, PMS, and a pounding headache.

Okay, I'm done ranting. I'm off to bed. My eyes hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor you! *hug* I know about this phys ed things, they made me lose so much time! Anyway good luck with it (and, hey it's your last year and that means after that you won't have to do science or PE!)